Tuesday, August 25, 2009


It's Official...Brent is running for Pleasant Grove City Council!!!!

If you live in Pleasant Grove or know someone who does, pass the word along.
VOTE FOR SKIP!!
Primaries: Sept 15th
where they narrow it from 7 to 4 (there are 2 spots available)
Finals: Nov 3rd




He is one heck of a guy, but I might be a little bias ;)



At the end of July we went with my family and the Bowns (long time family friends) up to Lost Lake in the Uintas. It is always so great to get away and become one with nature.
This is me being one with nature.


"Ma in her kerchief and I in my cap"
Yes this is my dad's sleeping cap to keep his precious head warm on those cold Uinta nights, he made he one too. it's pink.


On our hike to find the premier fishing hole. We passed about 6 lakes and yes they fished at everyone!!


love. him.


one of the many...


the crew

Staners and Becky mom




Workin it out...





Family reunion.... anything goes.



Why is his head SO big!??!




Met up with Kate and the girls for Iron and Wine (it's a band) at the Gallivan Center.... miss her so much!!


4 comments:

  1. Jen! I found your cute blog from your facebook! Glad you guys are doing well. love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud

    Why is his head so big?

    -Wally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny, you do need to update your blog. You should be able to get to ours by this link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Skipper friends! Where are the baby pics? I must have!

    ReplyDelete