Tuesday, July 21, 2009


I'm Kind of a BIG DEAL!!!
Ok.... She's kind of a big deal it's Chelsey Hightower from "so you think you can dance" and "dancing with the stars"

So we were closing down the Nordstrom half yearly sale at 10pm (I may or may not have already been twice that day) anyway... I spotted her from across the shoe department and was a little star struck. Brent approached her and asked if I could get a picture (I felt like I was 7 at this point in time) she was way sweet and so so tiny! I had no idea she was so small. She also confirmed that she would be on the next season of dancing with the stars. So there you go folks the inside scoop!





Headed up the canyon for a overnight with the Stewarts.... and got the last site available, which was completely trashed!! (see pics below)



What a charming couple!




ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!! I was so disgusted that someone would just leave all their trash expecting someone else to clean it up. I tried to enjoy the night but I just kept looking over at that pile of garbage. So if this belongs to you or you know whose it may be I would like a word!!!!

Take only pictures, leave only footprints!
Got it??!!
good.




WORST TO FIRST!!!

for real! The Digis softball team recently won the local tournament after being the last seat. It was a pretty intense three weeks with two double headers.






I'm his #1 fan!



Trophy Wives, yeah thats right!



It's also nice to just kick back and spend the night in :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the new posts! I really wish I would've taken a picture with Chelsey too. I was obviously more interested in that watch... Happy to see you blogging so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen:
    So good to see you guys too. Yea the kids do kind of look like my dad. Its funny. Fun to see what you guys have been up too. Hope to see you again and sooner than how long it took last time. Love Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be blogging friends now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by the way, game night with you guys was super fun. We are so glad you came! Next time we're up for some serious strategy too. Ticket to Ride, Settlers, Carcassonne, you name it. Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhh...and for my third comment (sorry I am failing to consolidate comments here), LOVE chelsea hightower! (Even Tim loves her. DOn't tell him I told you.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I am so glad I got to see your blog! I wish I would have known you had one a long time ago! You guys are awesome! We love having you as neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jen! i don't know if you remember me (you met so many people and i don't expect you to) but I am friends with the skippers here in bama and met you in the dothan I ward when you and brent were still engaged. Your pictures are too cute!! I am glad i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete