Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Nashville Y'ALL!!

Me and Brent spent 4 days in Nashville TN. Brent did a 3 day consulting gig and I just knew I couldn't stand to be away from him for that long.... it's only been 7 months give me a break! So I was able to just have the days all to myself. I spent my time shopping, exploring, laying out, and just relaxing. We loved TN, it was gorgeous and chuck full of some of the sweetest people. Thanks Brian and Emily for letting us stay with you guys.... your so great!



GQ pose with some amazing chips and guac!



downtown Franklin such a cute little town



Nashville temple.... it's just s little guy


My future house... someday




While Brent was working I just had 3 days to myself so I spent a lot of my time just exploring. I found this super old cemetery, a lot of the graves dated back to the 1800s neat!!




Only in the south.




Downtown Nashville



Country Music Hall of Fame


PARTY ANIMALS!
you have no idea what I had to go through to finally convince Brent to take this picture with me..... he always accuses me of being too touristy. give me a break!



Tennessee Titans stadium




CMT!




Honky Tonk Bar!! great music!




Grand Ole Opry
(the original)




Brent looked up where Stev McNair was killed and we just HAD to drive past and snap a pic.
(Lea and 2nd)



The elevator at our hotel. pretty SWANKY!!

1 comment:

  1. OH YAY!!! Loved seeing all these pics of my home town!

    So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete