Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day was approaching and both Brent and I agreed we needed a little getaway. The next day I brought it up again to Brent and he said… "it's a surprise".
So of course I am excited :) The next day Brent comes home and I ask him what I need to pack. He replies "oh I couldn't get the hotel for cheap enough… we're not going" I then proceeded to give him the lecture about how you can't tell someone "it's a surprise" when there is no surprise!! I told him my hopes were already too high and he better think of something quick…haha well he came through.
Park City it is! We went up for a day and a night, just the perfect get away we needed.

First stop was olympic park. Didn't know what to expect but we ended up going on the perfect day. There were some skiers practicing their aerials into the pool and lots of photo ops for the baby.


Not a fan of the skeleton…
…. the luge however, she was a pro!



Next it was swimming at the hotel followed by dinner
and a late night tea party.
These are the dishes Nana sent and Reagan can play with them for hours. They have accompanied us on every trip since. life saver!
Then next morning we woke up to snow… surprise surprise
The next day we ate a quick lunch at main street pizza & noodle then headed for home.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a great getaway!!! I love the picture of Reagan as the giant ski-er. So funny!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete