Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome Back!!!


The Skippers are back and in full swing! As most of you know thus far all of our posts have been done by Skip aka Brent. Well today I had a realization.... our blog is LAME! haha It is definatly NOT because of Brent. I actually really enjoy his posts and hope he continues, but I think we need them more often then every 6 months or so. That's where I come in. I will admit I have been pretty reluctant to get on and blog myself, mostly because I have no patience when it comes to slow internet and I see everyone else's creative blogs and feel like I just can't compete! But I have given it a lot of thought and feel like it is my best shot at keeping some sort of a journal! So here it goes.....

We recently went on a trip back to Dothan, Alabama (where Brent's from). It was such a great trip and provided us with some much needed relaxation! 



But before we left Brett and Melis sent us off with one intense game of BOCCI BALL!!!




                                                              



We went down to Santa Rosa beach and Panama City for a couple of days


The beach was absolutely gorgeous! The sand was as white as sugar 
and the water as warm as a bath. 




This little guy scared us all half to death when it hid in the newspaper. Brent was the only one brave enough to pick him up, AJ gave a valiant effort as well.



Mini Golf! we were going for a hole in one on every hole.... I think we got 3



Me and Brooklyn! you should hear this little one's accent..... DARLING!!



Natalie, Lyndsay, Me, Carol

P.S. Brent DOES have a father.... he's just never in pictures 



At the airport with Aunt Naomi and Uncle Truman. Truman video tapes everything!!! They were there as soon as we pulled up to tape us getting our tickets and checking our bags haha too sweet!



Waiting at the airport.... 

Oh it was a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry...you are definitely funny enough to blog. Keep doing it because I need something to read while I am at work! :)

    ReplyDelete