Monday, June 29, 2009


As of late.....

I sure LOVE summer!! It feels like it's just one thing after another and we are almost never home, but busy is the way we like it!

One of my BFs from high school recently left on a mission to Washington DC so a couple of us got together for dinner at Idle Isle.



Me and Michelle with our white chicken chili... AMAZING!


Cait and Kim




Baby Eric is getting SO big..... playing with grandpa

This is Jasper, the SADDEST dog in the WORLD! poor thing, he is so old.



Our hike up snow canyon in SG

Taking it all in!

He is so hott!

hiking in hot sand... not fun!
Brought back so many childhood memories.


Me and Melis at Poncho and Leftys. Delish!!


driving range


I'm still learning but the golf glove does make me look pretty legit!



Great form!




We finally did it! Painted the master GREEN! all while watching classic Michael Jackson music videos. Me and Skip agree you were pretty amazing! R.I.P




And it is GREEN!!!!
p.s. that HUGE TV is so white trash, but we got it for $30 can't beat that!




Now I need some MAJOR help. It ended up turning out a ton brighter then we were planning and I need to tone it down with something on the wall. Brent thinks like a white shelf or something but I totally think that would clash with our cream/brown dresser (see above pic) or do we need a couple colorful pillows on the bed? by the way we also have dark brown curtains that match the bed spread so I need feed back. What does this wall need????? HELP!!




First boating of the season... it felt good!



INTENSE!!


My first time getting up on one ski!!!!
As you can tell by the full body wet suit I don't handle cold water well.
Some would call me a baby...... and I'm ok with that


5 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, I absolutely love the green wall I am no decorator so I don't know what you could use but I love the green. Also your short hair is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we were both watching that MADE episode. ha. SO, my opinion. Green wall=LOVE. I think you should get a shelf that matches the dresser...if you can't find one, paint it to match...then put some darker browns on top of it to bring in the curtains. Maybe some of those orangy reds too...I love those colors! I can't wait till I have something to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    Wow - that is some vivid GREEN but I like it a lot!!!
    I watched a show on HGTV where they made a fake headboard for the bed just by covering a piece of plywood with some cool fabric (they might have even put a piece of foam in it to make it soft). Or I have seen people on HGTV get a big square of wood (or a grouping of smaller squares) and cover with cool patterns of coordinating fabric and hanging on the wall. I think that could work if you were in the mood to try an HGTV project. Anyways -- glad you are here to make your blog more interesting (no offense Brent) -- haha Love the MJ music. Have an awesome birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I have thought about it. Looking at your bedroom photos it looks like your night stands are a dark brown...right? If you want to do a shelf I would do a dark brown one and put some things (maybe a picture) on it that will tie in the rest of the colors that you want to use in your room. I know this next part is going to make make no sense, but I think it would look cool to put some of those box shelves strategicly(???) placed around the shelved and maybe some cool frames with pics/designs scattered around the boxes. Have I lost you yet:) I wish I could just draw a picture on the computer. Also, speaking of a decorating a room I was just looking online the other day and found the coolest headboard that you can make out of an old door. I can send you the link if you want. If you want any help just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...if you are wanting to tone down the paint I would definitely go with a darker shelf rather than a white one...sorry Brent.

    ReplyDelete