Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Firsts- part 4

Ok I promise this is the last one haha
I just had to get us all caught up on Reagan's first year and now I feel like I can move on :)

First time holding hands with a boy…. a little too early if you ask the mother ;)
I've got my eye on you Cooper.
7.5 months
First time opening her christmas eve pjs
8 months

First Christmas morning. This was the week Reagan learned to crawl. Aj and Lyndsay were out visiting and I must say played a big role in that stage of her development. Thanks guys :)
8 months
First time sneaking one of daddy's cokes. The panty, one of her favorite places, only second to the bathroom. Note to self keep those doors shut!
9 months
First time cheering on BYU. We were a little apprehensive about taking her to another sporting event following our melt down at the football game. She pulled through and loved it!
10 months
First time ordering room service.
10 months
First time helping daddy with the luggage. Reagan is such a good traveler and doesn't mind sleeping in hotel bathrooms haha
10 months
First trip to Vegas! This is where me and Brent met over 3 years ago (before little Reago was even a thought). We make a point of visiting the cheesecake factory in caesar's palace every time we are in town :)
10 months
First time helping out with laundry. Look at that face, we make her earn her keep!
11 months


First cold. Had a bad case of croup :( but of course it didn't get her down
11 months

No comments:

Post a Comment