Monday, May 16, 2011

College Grad!!

Figured this event was noteworthy…. I am now officially a college grad!
I finished my course work over a year ago but still had a few internship hours to complete which were put on hold due to the arrival of a certain someone :) This past winter I was able to finish them and apply for graduation. I didn't end up walking for a couple reasons:
1) I did most of my course work up at Utah State (3.5 years) and therefor consider myself an aggie at heart.
2) Not a big fan of UVU. I had a few great professors but overall was not impressed with what they had to offer, so didn't feel much of a connection to the school.
3) $80 for a cap and gown package just didn't fall very high on our priority list.

All that aside I really am proud of myself for finishing and figured at the very least it deserved a blog post right?!! haha
I did promise my mom next time we come up I will put on my sister's cap and gown for a mock graduation photo shoot :)




Following this picture Brent informed me I was holding my diploma upside down and then proceeded to chant UVU! UVU! UVU! (which is what he does every time I have one of my "moments")

Utah State hey aggies all the way go aggies go aggies hey! hey! hey!



1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I laughed so hard at the upside down diploma. Didn't notice it until you said something. lol.

    Congrats, lady! Good job!

    (I'd prefer to claim USU, too! Aggies all the way!)

    ReplyDelete