Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's only been two years...


Ok I am back from my little hiatus. Little meaning, oh about 2 years…

Just to clarify this is Jen. I know it can be a little confusing, posts from me then a year later Brent posting trying to make it sound like me?? But really would I have posted those pictures of myself? the answer is no.

I really do want to keep this up for journaling purposes and to keep the out of town family up to speed :) So heres to my second attempt and lets hope it goes better then the previous. Well there is a lot of catching up to do so I will take it all in stride. This was pretty much the last two years in a nutshell. PREGO=REAGO.

Yes in just nine short months I went from this:
(haha only picture of me shot from the side. The morning of our mini tri. I believe I was about 3 weeks prego and of course had no idea)


to this:
who am I kidding it was the longest nine months of my life but with a big payout so I would say it was well worth it.


At then out popped this:


And we were a family of three! Minus Dr Judd, of course with everything he saw he is practically family ;)


To say she was the perfect baby is probably the biggest understatement of the year.



And here we are almost one year later. Where has the time gone??!



More coming soon…

no really I mean it.




2 comments:

  1. That is one cute Skipper baby!! Honestly, she looks just like us! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm anxiously waiting! It was so great to see you this over Easter. Reago is a doll as usual.

    ReplyDelete